Proverbs 4:5-6 says:
Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them.
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.
What I hope to do here on my blog is share wisdom about marriage and sex. When you soak in God’s truths about covenant love and sexual intimacy, your marriage will be blessed.
Which is why I’m thrilled to be a part of the upcoming Wisdom For Wives Conference, hosted by Jolene Engle and Christian Wife University. You might remember Jolene from her recent, and fabulous, guest post here on Hot, Holy & Humorous about working through physical pain in the marriage bed. Jolene has a beautiful heart for marriages, and her invitation to me to speak at the Wisdom for Wives Conference demonstrates her commitment to helping wives experience God’s gift of intimacy.
But I’m definitely not the only one. I’m among a wonderful line-up of women speaking to women about important aspects of marriage. Just look at this sampling of conference speakers and topics:
- Growing into a Godly Wife in Spite of Having Ungodly Role Models with Carlie Kercheval
- To the Wife Who Is Ready to Run with Michelle Lindsey
- When Porn Shows Up in Your House with Bonny Logsdon Burns
- Nurturing Your Marriage in the Middle of the Storm with Roseann Cunningham
- Choosing Him All Over Again: Tips to Strengthen Your Marriage & Help for Troubled Marriages with Juana Mikels
- How to Rein in Your Emotions So You Don’t Tear Down Your Home with Jolene Engle
And my session will be:
- 5 Steps to Improve Sexual Intimacy in Your Marriage
The conference takes place online May 12-15, 2015. But you can sign up today for an early bird discount!
A lot of behind-the-scenes and in-front-of-the-camera effort is going into delivering a content-rich conference that will benefit your marriage, and that you can attend from home. I encourage you to check it out today and see all the conference sessions, resources, and special downloads attendees will receive.
May God bless this special event! And I pray that you can “come.”
Every marriage goes through seasons. Some seasons are exhilarating and effortless, while other seasons can be faced with serious heartache, disappointment, and downright despair. No matter what season you’re living in, the Wisdom for Wives Conference is designed to encourage, equip, affirm, and inspire you in your role as a wife so you can have the type of marriage that God intended.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!