Before I begin, I have not been on my website as much as usual. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been dealing with a weird, persistent illness. I’ve vacillated on how much to talk about that, because y’all don’t come to learn about my personal life but to get help and encouragement for your marriage! But if you’re interested, I shot a 5-minute video explaining what’s up that you can view HERE. If you’re just here for the great gift list and marriage tips, no worries—keep reading!
What should you get your beloved spouse for Christmas? For some of you, that’s an easy answer, and for others, it’s a challenge. Today, I want to provide:
- 10 fresh gift ideas
- A roundup of past posts with more than 80 gift and stocking stuffer ideas
- A short list of recommended places to shop
- A quick rundown of my own and others’ resources
Thus creating the ultimate gift list of well over 100 ideas for your spouse and your marriage this holiday season!
Many items have affiliate links, but not all. And I do not suggest something just because I get a small commission. I only recommend a product if I polygraph-proof think it’s a good idea.
10 Fresh Gift Ideas
1. Oh, Susannah Tonight Not Tonight Reversible Throw Pillow Case Cover Fits 18×18 Insert. Send a clear signal about lovemaking tonight with these pillow cases. Fun way to initiate sex!
2. Married Is Great t-shirt. Marriage really is great, when done well. Go ahead and celebrate it with a t-shirt for one or both of you. I love mine!
Married Is Great has several designs and hoodies as well!
3. Love Tokens – Set of 10. And begging the question: Why did I think of that? Love this tokens you can give your spouse to give back to you!
4. Love Mop Premium Cotton Sex Towel. Keep one of these in your nightstand or nearby to clean up after the oh-so-worth-it messiness of physical intimacy.
5. Intimately Us Marriage App. Bedroom games, conversation starters, sexy bucket list, and much more with this app. Put together by the creator of the Get Your Marriage On! event I spoke at a few years ago and Dr. Corey Allan, host of Sexy Marriage Radio who has guested here on my blog.
6. Printable Roses. As of this writing, these are FREE. Yep, you print them out, make them, give them to your beloved. How romantic!
7. Printable Fortune Cookies – Another freebie! “A thrilling night is in your future,” other messages, and create-your-own. Your fortune is a good one with this gift!
8. Liberator Decor Fascinator Throw. The love mop towel above is great, but what can you use to protect your whole bed? Try one of these. It absorbs and it’s very comfortable to your skin.
9. I Have Found the One I Love Pendant. One of my favorite Song of Songs sayings, which I have on my bedroom wall as art! But you can gift it in jewelry too.
10. Home Date Kit. In “Pandemic Year,” you can gift your beloved the perfect date night for home. Think about what you both enjoy and load it up with the right stuff for you two. Some ideas:
- Start with a decorative box or basket. (Locally, try a Tuesday Morning or Hobby Lobby.)
- Add a restaurant gift card; a meal kit; or a gift card for UberEats, DoorDash, or Grubhub.
- Include items to create a romantic setting, like flameless candles, dinnerware, and cloth napkins folded into beautiful designs (if I can do it, you can too!).
- Choose an activity, like a board game, movie, conversation starters, or DIY project.
- Finish up with intimacy items—like specialty lube, a tasty treat, and/or sexy Christmas-themed undies (his/hers).
- Big-time bonus: Write a love letter to your one-and-only, with specifics on why you treasure your beloved and would choose him/her again, and slip it into the basket. (You may want to add a tissue or two.)
Gift Idea Posts (with around 80+ options)
Below are my past gift-giving posts, including Christmas and Valentine’s, with links to various products, services, printables, and more. I cannot guarantee all links will work, because some posts are older and links sometimes change or disappear. But if you really like an idea, you might be able to do an online search and find it elsewhere.
- Wrap It Up For Hubby: 10 Christmas Gifts For Your Marriage Bed
- 10 Sexy Stocking Stuffers for Your Husband
- 8 Sweet Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spicy Wife
- 8 Cool Valentine’s Gifts for Your Hot Hubby
- 5 Fresh Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Husband
- A Sleigh-ful of Gift Ideas for Your Spouse
- 5 (More) Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Husband
- 5 (More) Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Wife
- “Go Big” Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spouse
- 10 Sexy, Manly Items for Your Hubby’s Christmas Stocking
- 5 Free Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spouse
- 7 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts You Can Make
- 13 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts From Your Grocery Store
- My Gift to You: Christmas Intimacy Playlist
- Favorite Books for Christmas Gifts
- 6 Sex-themed Gift Baskets for Christmas
- 10 Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers for Your Husband
Recommended Places to Shop
From time to time, I get asked where to shop for intimate things! Well, here are a few recommendations.
Married Dance. For marital aids/sex toys.
Honoring Intimates. For lingerie and lube.
Mentionables. Another quality lingerie site.
Dating Divas. For fun date-night ideas, games, and printables).
Faithful Counseling. For individual and couples counseling. To be fair, you don’t really “shop” for counseling, but Faithful Counseling is a site where clients can connect with faith-based counselors that match their needs and preferences. The biggest plug I can give here is to say that I tried it with regard a specific issue I was facing, and I had a fantastic experience. But if you don’t, you can easily request a different counselor.
My and Others’ Great Resources
Christmas Stuff in My Site Store
Webinars from Sex Chat for Christian Wives
Webinars from KHS (Knowing Her Sexually) Ministry
Yet couples often struggle to understand their spouse and discuss their sex life. Pillow Talk: 40 Conversations about Sex for Married Couples provides the right framework for productive communication on a myriad of issues and helps your marriage bed move from awkward to amazing!More info →
Do you want to be a hottie in the bedroom without sacrificing holiness? How can you make the most of God’s gift of sexual intimacy in marriage? In Hot, Holy, and Humorous, author J. Parker gives candid advice for wives from a foundation of faith with a splash of humor.More info →
What does the Bible say about sexual intimacy? Quite a lot actually. From marriage-specific scriptures to biblical principles, Intimacy Revealed: 52 Devotions to Enhance Sex in Marriage guides Christian wives through weekly devotions that shed light on God’s gift of marital sex.More info →
Once we accept that God’s Word infuses every area of our lives, we can apply biblical principles from various passages even to such places as our marriage beds.
In this short book, bestselling Christian sex author, blogger, and podcaster J. Parker, of Hot, Holy & Humorous, walks you through each separate blessing from Matthew 5:3-10 and shows how Jesus’ Beatitudes are relevant to sexuality and marriage.More info →
Online Courses with Marriage Experts
Sex Seminar with Dating Divas. Nine experts, nine presentations, life-changing information for your sex life. I address When Your Drives Don’t Match. Usually $35, BUT ONLY $20 with my special URL (discount shows up at checkout and not before).
Online Marriage Retreat with Awesome Marriage. 24 presentations covering everything from improved communication to bedroom savvy. My offering is on 5 Steps to Better Sex. Regularly $49 but take 10% off with coupon code PARKER10 (enter code, click Apply, then continue checking out).
Side Hustles from My Assistant
In addition to working for me and a few other bloggers, my fantastic virtual assistant also runs a few home businesses. Feel free to shop through her, knowing that you’re putting money in the pocket of a stand-up Christian woman.
- Creative Memories Scrapbook & Craft Supplies
- Origami Owl Personalized Jewelry
- Lilla Rose Hair Accessories
Wrapping It Up!
Whew. That’s a lot of info! Have fun clicking and shopping. But stay tuned for a special treat I’ll have for my readers in a couple of weeks.