The best gift you can give your spouse is strengthening your marriage. Say YES to building a flourishing marriage with the Online Marriage Retreat. Hosted by Awesome Marriage.
- Learn how to get out of your routine and grow as a couple.
- Learn creative ways to renew your spark and bring fun in your marriage.
- Get back to being that safe place for one another and learning how to be best friends in your marriage.
- Listen to real stories from real couples on how they bring peace and unity to their marriage.
With 13 marriage sessions and 2 creative sessions to learn and grow from, let us help you connect with your spouse and grow in marriage wisdom. Use coupon code PARKER10 for 10% off!
- Commitment Over Convenience: 4 Ways To Be Committed To Your Marriage – Dr. Kim Kimberling from Awesome Marriage
- Rekindling Intimacy and Romance in Your Marriage – Jim Burns from HomeWord
- 5 Keys to Being Best Friends In Marriage – Rich and DeAnna Millentree from Growing in Marriage
- Master the Moment of Conflict That Keeps Repeating in Your Marriage – Kelly Flanagan Author of Loveable
- How to Avoid the Separate Lives Syndrome – Laura Taggart Author of Making Love Last
- Modeling Marriage Well For Your Kids – Scott & Vanessa Martindale From Blended Kingdom Families
- Your Couple-Type Dance & the Enneagram Internal Profile (EIP) – Beth & Jeff McCord from Enneagram Coach
- 3 Ways to Get On the Same Page About Sex – Juile Sibert from Intimacy in Marriage
- Marriage Bed Myth-busting – J. Parker from Hot, Holy, & Humorous
- Cultivating Vulnerability in Marriage – Marquise & Krystal from More to Marriage
- Rebuilding a Broken Marriage – David & Lynn Cherry
- Your Marriage Can Survive Toddlers & Teens – Rhonda Stoppe from No Regrets Woman & Author
- Becoming an Interdependent Family – Greg Gunn