Thanks for Reaching Out!
Due to the volume of emails I receive, I am no longer able to answer each one individually. However, I do read all emails and answer some, depending on circumstances and time. However, your question may be used for a future Q&A with J post.
For direct help, see recommended resources below. And if you’re an abusive situation, get help immediately; God loves you, values you, and wants better for you.
- Christian Care Connect – American Association of Christian Counselors
- Christian Counselors Network – Focus on the Family
- Faithful Counseling – online counseling through Better Help
- Smalley Marriage Intensive Program – The Smalley Institute
- Hope Restored Marriage Intensive – Focus on the Family
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
I cannot guarantee the quality of any specific encounter with these entities, so please do your own diligence and find the right resource for you.
For other inquiries, I will get back to you as I can.