Every year, I try to give you fresh ideas on what to buy your beloved for Christmas that promotes sexual intimacy!
For something different this year, how about pre-planned gift baskets, themed around sexual intimacy? You can give any of these to a spouse or a close friend.
Links below are affiliate links, and purchasing through this site helps me to cover basic operating expenses. Thank you!
Wet & Wild
The shower is both a fun and a challenging place to have sex. And by sex, I mean the whole enchilada—not just intercourse, but sexual activities that work well in the shower. Here are some items you can throw into a shower sex basket:
- Gorilla Grip Bathtub Mat – for heaven’s sake, don’t slip and fall!
- Sliquid Silver Personal Lubricant – silicone-based lubricant that won’t wash off easily in the shower (less expensive alternative: Slippery Stuff)
- Kitsch Luxury Shower Cap for Women – or a more basic shower cap, for wives who don’t want to their hair wet/messed up
- Dual Locking Suction Handle Sex in the Shower Accessory – for “hanging on” while making love
- Luxury Hotel & Spa Hers and His Bath Towels – for soft clean-up afterward
Planning a trip over the holidays? Or having guests come to your home? How about a basket with items for sex while traveling?
- Sliquid Natural Lubes Sampler – sample-size lubricant, perfect for travel
- Lovely lingerie for her – unveil something new on the trip! At less than $10, why not?! Or let your recipient choose their own with an Honoring Intimates gift card.
- Compact White Noise & Other Sounds Machine – keep others from hearing the sounds of sex with some background noise
- Rael Feminine Wipes with Natural Ingredients – pH balanced wipes for easy clean-up
- And if anyone has the guts, this After Sex Towel is hilarious – see pic below
Our mouths can kiss, lick, suck, and nibble, so why not a gift basket devoted to their sensual delights!
- Ultimate Personal Shaver Kit 2 – for trimming down there and a smoother experience
- Bodylicious Edible Body Pens 4 Pack – to let your tongue tour your beloved’s body
- Crotchless Panties for Her – for easy access, of course; in regular and plus-size
- Trustex Flavored Latex Oral Sex Condoms – for a tasty treat, without the mess
- Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray – to desensitize her and make fellatio more doable
- Nipple Nibblers Tingle Balm – lickable and heightens nipple sensitivity
- Grapefruit – for a little bonus, drop a grapefruit into the basket and see this post for instructions
- Listerine Ultraclean Oral Care Antiseptic Mouthwash – to rinse your mouth and throat afterward
Melt Me Massage
There’s nothing quite like a massage from your honey. But you need the right stuff to get going. Try these:
- Melt Couples Marriage Course – only $99 for lifetime access to video course
- Intimate Earth Heaven Aromatherapy Massage Oil – for a smooth massage
- Dona Massage Lotion – available in three different scents
- HoMedics Marbelous Mini Massager – small, vibrating body massager
- Hot to Go Reusable Heat Packs – add heat to your mate’s massage with hot packs in your palms
No need for your baby to “slip a sable under the tree.” Instead, try these sexy Santa items for a holiday night of intimacy.
- Fur Trimmed Velvet Teddy – Mrs. Santa never looked quite like this before
- Sequin White Balls Pasties – nuh-uh, not explaining these
- Santa Claus Suit Boxers – something fun for him to wear
- Under the Mistletoe: A Christmas Short Story by J. Parker (that’s me!)
- Red Satin Love Mask – don’t peek at the presents! And enjoy your other senses more.
- Snowflake String Lights – ambiance for your bedroom
- Christmas Candle – a nice scent for atmosphere
- Ganz Mistletoe Door Kiss Ball – hang above your door frame or bed
- Adult Santa Hat – don’t forget the hat
Song of Songs Sensuality
And from the book of the Bible that encourages us to be more romantic, more intimate, more passionate…here’s some Song of Songs inspiration:
- I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Loves pillow or other home decor with Song of Solomon 3:4 – to set the mood
- Silky robe for her – tagged with a Song of Solomon verse by Honoring Intimates. “I have taken off my robe— must I put it on again?” (Song 5:3). Nope, take it off and enjoy sexual intimacy!
- Sex Position Cards – from Christian Friendly Sex Positions. “His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me” (Song 2:6).
- Winter Romance CD Set – three discs with 60 classic Christmas love songs
- His or Hers Christmas Coupons – Song of Songs themed, from my website