Every year, I post some list of holiday gifts for your spouse—from sexy stocking stuffers to romantic experiences. Have I expended all of my ideas? Not yet, but it has gotten harder to come up with fresh ones! Which is why I’m adding a few more this time, but also providing a collection of prior posts that you can peruse to find fun ideas for your spouse and your marriage.
A Few New Gift Ideas
Present your beloved with envelopes that say “Open When ____” on each and have a customized messages inside. I looked at several options, downloaded a couple, and ended up really liking this printable set from PrintyIllustrations that includes labels, cards, and envelopes if you need them, as well as inspiration for what to write in your messages. What a great way to encourage your spouse and express your love!
These blankets have become rather popular in recent years. My son got one, and at first I thought it was just some whatever trend. But then I got underneath the weighted blanket, and ooooh, aaaah … I get it. A weighted blanket may be just what your spouse or your bed needs for you to have a good night’s sleep and some even better snuggling.
Check out the blanket here!
But what if your spouse keeps stealing your covers? Well, Uncommon Goods has you covered with a couple’s split blanket & sheet set. Who knew!
It’s pretty amazing what you can find on Etsy, an online marketplace for vintage and handmade items. For instance, a cookie cutter set you can use to make both cookies and a clear invitation to have sex. In case you need a good sugar cookie recipe, try this one or this one.
Have you heard of the idea of you or your spouse lighting a candle when you’re open to having sex? Well, you can buy candles that say that basic thing (“when this candle’s lit, then…”), but the verbiage is often crass. How about putting your own message on the candle? You could say something like: “When this candle is light, let’s get intimate” or “Time to Play” or “I Burn for You.” Come up with the right invitation for your marriage bed, along with some good aromas to get you both in the mood.
See the candle here.
Gift Ideas for Our Podcast
Be sure to check out our gift-themed episodes from Sex Chat for Christian Wives (links in show notes).
- Episode 120: Our Holiday Gift Guide – Sexy and Romantic Gifts for Couples
- Episode 96: 35 Gifts for Your Marriage
- Episode 72: The Ultimate Sexy Gift Guide
Where to Shop for Lingerie?
Check out MENTIONABLES.
Classy styles, model-free photos, pretty prices & inclusive sizing.
And now for many ideas from prior posts…
Stocking Stuffers (for Hubbies)
- 10 Sexy Stocking Stuffers for Your Husband
- 10 Sexy, Manly Items for Your Hubby’s Christmas Stocking
- 10 Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers for Your Husband
Christmas Gifts for Your Beloved
- Wrap It Up For Hubby: 10 Christmas Gifts For Your Marriage Bed
- 5 Fresh Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Husband
- A Sleigh-ful of Gift Ideas for Your Spouse
- 5 (More) Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Husband
- 5 (More) Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Wife
- 6 Sex-themed Gift Baskets for Christmas
Valentine’s Gifts That Work for Christmas Too
- 8 Sweet Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spicy Wife
- 8 Cool Valentine’s Gifts for Your Hot Hubby
- “Go Big” Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spouse
- 5 Free Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spouse
- 7 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts You Can Make
- 13 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts From Your Grocery Store
Gifts for My Readers
- My Gift to You: Christmas Intimacy Playlist
- A Free Christmas Short Story for You! (the PDF is free, but ebook is $.99—still a bargain!)
- ‘Twas the Intimate Night Before Christmas: A Marriage Poem
- Marriage & Mistletoe: A Free, Downloadable Christmas Board Game for You
My Christmas-Themed Resources
A Great Gift Book for Your Sexual Intimacy
And a Quick Word about Giving Tuesday
Today is “Giving Tuesday,” a day designated to donate service and money to charitable causes. While I’m not a charity for tax purposes, I am incredibly thankful for the donations my ministry receives. Honestly, this last year I announced to my husband with ridiculous joy that my business made above the poverty level in 2020! And then, Uncle Sam took some of it. ~shrug~
My costs involve web hosting, stock photos, virtual assistant fees (and I’d use her more if I could afford to), a bit of marketing, office and shipping supplies, and resources (like books and courses) that keep me updated in my field. If you would like to defer my costs and help me cover my rent, I would greatly appreciate it. If you’d rather support another ministry, please go do so! There are a lot of good ones out that could use the funds.
Mentionables Ad photo credit: ©Klanneke