You know those songs that claim a couple made love all day or all night long? I’ve always wondered who has that kind of stamina. (So have many of you.) While having actual sex for 12 to 24 hours isn’t likely going to happen, you can create a sensual, intimate experience that lasts the whole day and into the night. Valentine’s Day might just be the very day to try it out!
Let’s walk through the day and see how you can create a passionate setting for this special day of romance.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This post includes one or more affiliate links, meaning if you click on the link and purchase an item, I receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Start the day right by giving your beloved a bouquet of flowers, breakfast in bed, an invitation to pamper herself or himself later, and/or something that makes her or him feel fresh and appealing.
Here are some gifts to launch your Valentine’s Day with romance and intimacy in mind!
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Kissing Mugs
- Mani-pedi gift certificate
- Perfume or body spray (and the link is to my favorite store for customized scents: Bath Junkie)
Lunchtime can also be an opportunity for some good lovin’! (You have heard of a nooner, right?) Put together a special treat or lunch and serve it up with a kiss and your special style.
Here are some gift ideas for midday amour:
- Picnic/cooler basket for two (add your favorite foods)
- Restaurant gift card
- Champagne flutes with champagne or sparkling cider
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
It’s time for a bit of afternoon delight! That doesn’t have to involve sex just yet, but perhaps the flirtation and anticipation of what’s coming later today. Tease now, please later.
Help your honey start preparing by presenting one or more of these:
The sun has set, and you’re excited to set the stage! Or maybe celebrate what you already did. ~wink~
Regardless, now’s the time to step up the sensuality and take your intimacy to a deeper level. Here are a few items to assist:
Pick your classic. Is it Ray Charles’s “Nighttime Is the Right Time”? Neil Diamond’s “Thank the Lord for the Nighttime”? Or hey, how ’bout the little-known Strangeloves’ “Night-Time”? Whatever your music style, songwriters and others have long noticed that nighttime is a good time for feelin’ sexy and goin’ for it! Some options:
- Scented candle
- Lingerie (for her or him!)
- Couples’ bedroom game
- Personal lubricant
- Handwritten love letter — no link, just write it from your heart.
What’s your favorite day time of day for romance, affection, and/or lovemaking? And how can you make this Valentine’s Day special for your spouse?
If you really want to make this Valentine’s extra special, give the gift of a marriage cruise!
2023 Hot, Holy & Humorous Cruise
w/J. Parker AND Brad & Kate Aldrich
October 14–21, 2023
Check out my other Valentine’s Day gift posts:
- How to Make Your Valentine Gift Meaningful
- What I Really Want for Valentine’s Day (Maybe You Do Too)
- 8 Sweet Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spicy Wife
- 8 Cool Valentine’s Gifts for Your Hot Hubby
- “Go Big” Valentine’s Gifts for Your Spouse
- 7 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts You Can Make
- 13 Sexy Valentine’s Gifts from Your Grocery Store
Clock images by Gustavo Rezende from Pixabay